- They could make a movie about what happended to Randy Moss this year. They could call it "How to Lose Your Job & Alienate Teammates" or "Pariah".
|I would pay straight cash homie to see this movie!|
- Fat guys can be prima donnas too.
|"There is NO WAY that I'm getting sweaty today . . ."|
|Blessed are the pass catchers . . .|
- If you're gonna fake an injury, or if you really are legitimately injured, and it's the NFL playoffs, and you have a reputation of being sort of a whiny baby, you should grab some crutches, or at least look like you care, or else the situation will almost certainly define your career to this point.
- Theres nothing funny about losing in the NFL . . . except players speaking after losing in the NFL.
- A game can be cancelled if there is too much snow, because the safety of the fans is very important to the NFL. So its a good thing they don't plan on having a Super Bowl outdoors in a northern city anytime soon.
|Can't wait! 2014, Super Bowl Sunday (or Tuesday)!|